Desk-Net provides a powerful editorial management software for newsrooms, magazine publishers, communications teams and content marketers worldwide. We already work with the most exciting (media) brands on earth from Vice Media to Swiss.com. From New York to Paris and London.
We have more than 200 customers worldwide, actively growing with over 20,000 monthly active users (MAU). We live and love diversity: an international team based in Hamburg with members from Germany, Vietnam, Nigeria, Ukraine, France, developers in Eastern Europe and an LGBT+ open environment.
We are looking for a self-driven and intuitive talent to join us as an International Account Manager in our Hamburg office.
Our offer to you:
- You play a central role in developing major international markets as a country manager with a focus on the US, Canada, and the UK.
- You engage in your own inbound sales activities such as web demos, follow-ups, etc. and in coordinating partners for outbound activities.
- A secure job: Our product already serves major customers since 2011and we are growing profitably.
- And of course, a competitive salary with an attractive bonus.
What do you bring in?
- At least two years of experience in B2B Sales or Account Management of SaaS or Software Sales related business.
- A B.A./B.Sc. or equivalent education.
- Interest in innovative SaaS products and to understand how they create value for your customers.
- Building and maintaining international relationships with people is easy for you. And you are keen on focusing prospecting tools to foster and scale your business.
- Ambition and motivation to work independently and share your knowledge with the team at any time.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English (minimum C1). German is desirable and any other language (preferably Spanish) is a plus but is not required from us.
- A class B driving license would be advantageous.
Office life at Desk-Net:
Lots of classics: weekly team lunches, off-sites, an office in the Hoheluft area with many options for lunch, coffee, after-work drinks, and the lively Isemarkt.
Does it sound interesting to you? Send your application to email@example.com today! We look forward to your application.